Transcript Divas subtitling and captioning services are designed to meet the captioning requirements of both Australia business and Australia Production Companies.
We realised that Australia based Production Companies and documentary makers, along with education providers, government agencies and private businesses, lack access to Fair Priced, Top Quality, Fast, Subtitle and Captioning Services. The services we provide are designed to bring something new.
Live captioning – zoom, WebEx, Google and Microsoft teams.
We realise that Live Captioning for platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Google Meet and Duo is fast becoming a key factor in both business and education settings.
Why use a Top Quality, Fast, Subtitle and Captioning Services?
From documentaries to action movies, kids television and reality TV people depend on subtitles and captioning to understand and enjoy television.
Subtitle and captioning services (open and closed) benefit people aside from those with hearing impairments. People whose first language is not english and people in noisy spaces such as airports and gyms rely on top quality, fast, subtitle and captioning services.
Free to air TV and Pay TV follow government guidelines on the percentage of programs that must have captioning.
Captions increase media’s search engine traffic. Without captions search engines do not know what is in your video.
DVDs and Blu-ray titles come with captions. Distributors have come to realised the benefits of including subtitles and captions to increase their market share, and to be seen as socially aware and inclusive.
The difference between subtitles and captioning?
- Subtitles contain only speech information. Subtitles do not include music or sound effect information. They show no indication of who is speaking.
- Closed captioning includes speech information as well as text covering all sounds within the media such as music or a falling object. Text is often positioned to indicate who is speaking. Closed captions appear only when the user agent (e.g. a media player) supports them. Closed captioning places the responsibility on the user to understand how to turn captions on through their television or software. Closed captions need special decoder software to be available.
- Opened captioning is the same text information as closed captioning. However the user is not faced with having to understand how to use them. As a result open captioning is always on view and can not be turned off, they are a part of the video stream.
Caption encoding ensures that you can still access your media’s subtitles and captions when you don’t have have a video platform. Or you want an offline option. Caption encoded videos also work across mobile devices. Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram require the captions to be encoded into the video to be playable.
Top Quality, Fast, Subtitle and Captioning Services
- Transcript Divas stands out from the crowd. Our excellent resource pool and dedication to clients is proven by our strong client relationships.
- We are an up to date, inventive, cost-effective approach to subtitling and captioning. Our services meet industry standards.
- Our output is high quality ensuring seamless imports into DVDs and Blu-ray packages, digital cinema playback and pre-recorded television programs.
- We use the EBU industry file format which can be handled by most if not all importing systems. We cater for QuickTime, Real Media, Flash along with Windows Media, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes
- We have the resources to meet global deadlines. Caption writers are well trained and meet the highest standards. We are meticulous in our research, ensuring precise spelling, grammar, punctuation, placement, and readability.
- We produce custom style guides for our recurring clients to enable consistency from project to project.
Transcript Divas is a Top Quality, Fast, Subtitle and Captioning Services. We provide a 200% guarantee on subtitling and captioning services. Our experienced caption writers can meet your tight deadlines while maintaining meticulous standards to ensure a seamless end result.