Project Manager Job Opening
- This ad was posted on 15th June 2013 and we are looking for a Project Manager for an immediate start.
- This would suit an outgoing, time conscious, multi tasker.
- Currently the work is a maximum of 10 hours of work per week, Monday to Friday, 1-2 hours of actual at computer / on phone work per day. Previously the role has been commission based but has now been switched to a contract basis with an hourly rate of $60/hr. The total amount of money you earn is dependant on the amount of work coming in. The more work that comes in the more hours you do. The more you get paid.
- As Transcript Divas is in a growth spurt – income and work will slowly increase over time.
- Answer telephone calls from clients. Emphasize service features based on questions concerning customers’ situation and needs. Assist customers in making service selections.
- Answer emails from clients promptly. Any technical issues (e.g. file conversion, recording questions etc) can be forwarded onto a technical support team.
- Sometimes receive DVDs, CDs etc and upload Mp3 etc to the site – this is performed by easy to use programs.
- Provide quotes and invoices to clients – this is all set up in an easy to use online package.
- Organise Typists to carry out transcription
- Quality spot check typists work.
- You will be paid on an hourly rate ($60/hr). The more you can get out the door the more you get paid. So – making sure the client is happy, spending some time chasing up quotes, sorting out problems quickly – the more business will come in – and the more hours you can do and the more you will get paid.
- You will have first choice of all projects coming through as well. So you want to still work as a transcription contractor and transcribe just the super clear – one to ones … well you got them! Choose as much of the work to do yourself as you want. The project management role can be on top of your work (and income) as a typist.
- Independence – you will be shown how the ship is being run – but the way you choose to work is up to you.
You need to be:
- Systems minded. You must be a person who is constantly looking for a balance between “systems” and a “human face”. Be always looking for the best, most efficient way of dealing with clients and contractors to minimise turnaround time. Yet still retain contractors and please clients!
- Client focused. You must be able to find out what the client is wanting, and explain how the service will achieve this.
- Staff focused. Nice to contractors. Good contractors are hard to find!!!
- Multi tasker. Although work is not by any means “hectic” some tasks involve waiting time (e.g. waiting for replies from contractors, waiting for downloading files etc). It is expected that you will be constantly running a few “processes” at once (e.g. download a file, answer emails and invoice clients) .
- Business minded. You must see this as an opportunity to help build a good business – and share in the benefit!
Interested? – Please email through your CV to email@example.com .
Please also provide a description of how you can show that you match each of the areas noted in the person specification using the following format:
Business minded. You must see this as an opportunity to help build a good business – and share in the benefit!
I took sales calls for my previous employer – AK Watts. I secured sales worth $30,000 in 6 months. In 2004 I operated my own transportation business for 12 months.